Tuesday 29 October 2013

Week 5 Independent Study

Strategy for interactively demonstrating the notion of decay:

The marble will lose its polish and shine, as well as having cracks and being detached. This will be shown by using rayfire and blend tool to create cracks and the colour of the marble will be faded. Concrete materials will be dirty and due to exposure, it will crack and detach. This can be shown using rayfire as well. Glass materials will eventually become dirty and cloudy and crack. Metal columns will rust, this is done by applying rusty material to the object.


Reflection:

Today's lecture has really increased my knowledge on realtime. Guest speaker, Jeremy Harkins from ineni helped me realised the importance of realtime and how it is growing beyond traditional architecture. Before this lecture, I knew realtime could offer a lot in terms if management and I did not actually see it until Jeremy demonstrated how it is able to control the system of companies and that impresses me a lot and I believe that more and more corporates will take advantage of this realtime experience in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment